Who We Are?
“Alternative Services has a great management team. Our clients are a priority. Their homes are well kept and beautifully maintained.” ~ K.L., 4-year ASI employee.
“The management of Alternative Services genuinely cares about the well-being of our clients. Everyone is friendly and the support is fantastic.” ~ N.J., 3-year ASI employee.
Come join our amazing leadership team!!! Alternatives Services is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting people with intellectual disabilities, mental illnesses and/or autism in their homes, jobs, and communities throughout the state of Michigan. We are seeking a Full-time Group Home Manager for our group home in Charlevoix, MI. Must have experience with adults and/or children intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental illnesses, and/or autism.
Why work for ASI?
· Excellent benefit package for full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability option, 403b retirement savings plan option;
· Career advancement potential; Highly supportive management team;
· Paid training, paid time off, and sick leave;
· Over 40 years of experience as a reputable service provider;
· Supportive, positive team; dedicated to your growth & job satisfaction;
· $500 bonus for EVERY full-time referral after 3 months of successful employment.
· Provide leadership and team building to a group home of approximately 10 staff.
· Support and coach staff to create a positive environment where staff can grow and learn.
· Manage all phases of the operation of a small group home serving adults with mental illness. Schedule and oversee training and build relationships with guardians and contract agencies.
· Build positive, caring relationships with the people we support.
· Assist people with a variety of daily living activities, including, cleaning, cooking, shopping.
· Support and participate in leisure activities at-home and in the community.
· Assist and supervise others with providing personal care, including hygiene, basic health, and administering medication.
· Respect the rights, dignity, property, and privacy of persons served.
Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, possess a valid Michigan Driver’s license, and excellent moral character.
Please visit our website at http://www.asi-mi.org/employment-opportunities/ to apply on-line and we will contact you within 1 business day.*
Alternative Services, Inc. celebrates the diversity of our employees and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,250 per year
(this is a salaried position, and includes a temporary crisis wage incentive)
ASI is doing their part in the battle against the COVID-19 virus. We are practicing social distancing and limiting entry to essential personnel. Anyone entering one of our locations must pass a health screening and wear a mask.