Earn up to $20.00 per hour, plus shift differential
Set up and run a slitter in the Finishing Department.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and oral in English.
- Solid foundation of basic mathematical concepts.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Good normal or corrected vision. Cannot be color blind.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds frequently, 3-5 time per hour, remove rolls and shafts from equipment and weigh and put on skid for an eight hour shift.
- Learn to set the slitter up to order specifications.
- Run slitter at maximum rate based on quality restrictions.
- Weigh and wrap all finished product from slitter.
- Weigh and wrap all finished product from the press department.
- Properly fill out all paperwork for slitter production.
- Do any required preventative maintenance.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that you get along with clients, customers, vendors, co-workers and supervisors.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by the manager and/or designee.