Who is Jireh Metal Products, Inc?
We are a minority-business based in Grandville, Michigan. The business consists of metal stamping and assembling metal parts for diverse product lines including office furniture, industrial hardware, safety, security, and automotive. We have grown our business for over 37 years by depending and investing in our team's knowledge and advanced skills.
Be able to use appropriate equipment such as surface grinder, CNC machine, Mills, and equipment to create and make tooling to match part drawings. With the proper equipment, have the ability to create angles, radius, on all tooling to create a high quality, tight tolerance parts. These duties are to be performed within quality and production standards.
The starting pay for this position ranges from $25-30 per hour. The starting pay will depend on your work experience. Pay may be further adjusted higher after 90 days and during performance reviews season.
Hours for this position are 3p-1a.
- Proper maintenance of the tooling and sensor equipment
- Accommodate tooling improvements requested by support departments
- Ensure all tooling is safe when dies leave Tool Room for production
- Carefully observes safety procedures, uses equipment properly, and reports unsafe working conditions
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Troubleshooting machine tools and fixtures as well as machine dies and die components
- Reading blueprints, CAD drawings, and production specifications
- Training team members on technical job duties and responsibilities
Want to learn more about us? See below and visit our website:jirehmetal.com
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Completion of a state or federally approved apprenticeship program with a journeyman card.
- Ability to read and interpret 2D prints or 3D CAD designs and apply the designed concept to raw materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and in person.
- Must have a variety of machine skills such as mill, lathe, drill press, and grinder as well as hand working skills.
- Must possess own set of die making and machinist tools.
- Must have proven build and tryout skills in progressive dies. Must be a team player, reliable, and responsive to change and direction.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures (refer to handbook as needed).
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Welding capabilities is a plus
If you ask our employees why they love working at Jireh Metal Products, Inc. they will tell you it’s because of the great people they get to work with every day, the flexibility and job security we provide and the daily opportunities which keep them motivated. We are a medium sized company right where you want to be and where you can really make a difference.
In addition to a great work environment, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Within our benefits package; affordable medical, dental & vision insurance, company paid life insurance, short term disability (at no cost to you) long term disability, 401k with company match, profit sharing, generous educational reimbursement policy, free uniforms, vacation and flexible schedules.