Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to bring on a new Operations Finance Analyst to their team located in Allegan, MI. The Analyst will sit within one of Perrigo's manufacturing plants. The Operations Finance Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, reporting, and reconciling our consolidated inventory. They will manage our cycle count policy and work closely with our internal and external auditors. They will also provide analysis of information to help support decision making processes.
- Develops inventory analysis reports and analyzes variances, reconciles inventory accounts to the general ledger, prepares monthly journal entries as needed.
- Manages Cycle Count Policy. Works closely with warehouse personnel, internal and External auditors to comply with SOX regulations.
- Analyzes inventory obsolescence and derives inventory reserves required by business area. Identifies inventory at risk and creates reserves as needed.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations
- Serves as liaison between internal and external auditors, draft responses stemming from audit outcomes.
- Provides financial leadership and coordination of operational value stream financial planning, budget and forecast functions related to inventory activities.
- Ensures accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles. Acts as financial partner to OPS US management, provides data to support continuous improvement, tracks metrics, holds accountability, etc.
- Works with sites and management to summarize and communicate periodic and quarterly results.
- Assists in multiple year end and other period end processes, ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Must possess strong knowledge of managerial accounting with a good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Requires strong analytical skills and strong computer skills with familiarity with SAP, Excel, BPC AO, and Crystal Reports strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Must be self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently to meet deadlines and be willing to work additional or flexible hours as needed.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential.
- These skills are acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance combined with five plus years of manufacturing accounting experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.