Looking for a new job?!
Interested in getting new or more hands-on experience in the world of corrugated??
We may be just the place for you!!
kpc is a Midwest based corrugated packaging company founded over 40 years ago specializing in custom packing solutions for automotive, appliance, agricultural, consumer, furniture, electrical, and electronics industries. Our expertise includes: manufacturing, design and engineering, inventory management, certified testing, fulfillment and assembly, and commodity management services.
Helps lead operator in all aspects of production, machine setups, job cleanups, and troubleshooting. Production Support is a key component in producing quality products for our customers. Our machines deal with tooling, cutting dies and ink at a fast rapid pace. As Production Support, you will have the ability to develop on multiple machines, and assist where needed.
- Follow the production schedule set by the machine operator lead and the production manager
- Participate in setups and cleanups as directed by the machine operator lead
- Responsible for setting up product print according to the manufacturing specification
- Contribute to the production of quality product by following all defined quality procedures
- Be aware of set job rates, and maintain them daily
- Help with troubleshooting when needed
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks as directed by the press lead or production manager
- Read, understand, and complete all internal forms and documents (CAD specifications, Factory Orders, Lineup Sheets, etc.)
- Adhere to the safety and quality policies at all times
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Comply with the Company’s attendance / tardiness standards
- Relevant industry experience preferred (or equivalent manufacturing experience)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and understand a tape measure
- Must be able to read and understand product drawings and instructions
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more on a regular basis
3rd Shift: Monday-Thursday: 7:30pm-6:00am, OT on Friday - as scheduled
Job Type: Full-time