Develop and implement technical aspects including electrical, mechanical and fabrication for R & D projects. Test, inspect, maintain, repair, trouble shoot, install, fabricate, setup, and operate pilot plant equipment as needed. Perform training for CAG employees as needed.
- Develop and implement technical aspects including electrical, mechanical, machining and fabrication solutions for R & D projects.
- Test, inspect, maintain, repair, trouble shoot, install, fabricate, setup, and operate pilot plant equipment as needed.
- Perform training for CAG employees and/or contractors as appropriate.
- Evaluate and introduce new technical developments as they pertain to R & D or pilot plant activities.
- Perform and record preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Initiate and implement modifications/improvements to reduce maintenance costs and increase pilot plant capabilities.
- Drive a box truck and operate a forklift and pallet jack to shuttle equipment between the pilot plant and the corporate warehouse.
- Technical degree in related field highly desired.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field required.
- Experience in food, pharmaceutical or personal care industries desired.
- Experience in one or more of the following maintenance trades required: machine & equipment repair, metal equipment/part fabrication, welding, metal lathe, equipment trouble shooting/diagnostics, electrical (PLCs & controls), and/or CAD/CAM (solid works).
- People, equipment, and project management experience desired.
- USDA, FDA OSHA, & EPA knowledge desired.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- First Aid/CPR certified a plus.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 60 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to manufacturing environments for periodic extended work days to include: standing for long periods of time, climb ladders, loud noise, excessive heat, cold, wet, and slippery conditions.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ?