Are you looking for a great place to grow?
73% of our managers have been promoted into their current role. Experience and hard work pays off at P&C! We take pride in offering a career path to anyone with the will and desire to advance.
Pridgeon & Clay is ready to grow. We have been successful in gaining new sales and based on our reputation and technical strength, we are taking over business.
This is a perfect time to discover what we have to offer!
The Hilo Driver is essential in maintaining the flow of raw material to the work area and deliver the finished components and scrap from the work area to help the team be successful.
Qualified candidates will possess the following Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months experience driving hi-lo for a production department, or one year of experience operating a hi-lo within a shipping – receiving department
- P&C hi-lo license, or the ability to pass both written and practical tests to obtain one
- Computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent work record (e.g. limited employee warnings), including attendance
- Highly motivated
What are some of the duties?
- Maintain flow of unprocessed product to work area.
- Remove processed components and scrap material.
- Transfer finished and reworked parts to the appropriate shipping dock.
- Operate over head crane(s).
- Read shipping list and part tags to ensure correct component bin placement and removal.
- Set Up the Hold Area with the appropriate containers and rework parts, when needed.
- Drive the hilo safely.