Gordon Food Service is looking for a full-time Senior S/4 HANA Integration Developer with strong experience in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) and Process Orchestration (PO), to support a 5-year transformational journey to re-imagine critical business processes, leveraging a best in class technology platform, SAP S/4HANA.
As an S/4 HANA Integration Developer, the candidate will be responsible for functional design analysis, technical design and development. The candidate is expected to work with functional analysts to understand the requirements, provide technical inputs on cloud-based and on-premise integration capabilities, translate that to technical design and develop the interfaces. Key responsibilities include:
- Review functional designs and meet business requirements by developing and implementing integrations using PO/CPI.
- Develop technical designs and build interface configurations
- Conform to integration development standards and conduct interface design reviews
- Work closely with functional analysts to determine optimal interface solutions to functional requirements in P2P, O2C, R2R and Manufacturing process areas.
- Understand, refine and comply with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Perform unit testing and document results
- Ensure interface configuration is migrated across project landscape according to project timelines
- Identify and fix defects during various testing cycles
- Proactively support performance tuning and maintenance activities as needed, and ensure technical solutions meet the performance guidelines and standards
- Apply technical acumen to resolve integration challenges with the ability to think outside the box
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation, and ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Share knowledge and contribute to the professional development of other team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- At least 8 years of software integration experience (on-premise and cloud) using SAP Process Orchestration (PO), with at least 2 years of SAP Cloud Platform Integrations (CPI).
- Good understanding of XML, JSON, SOAP, API and REST Web services
- Well versed in SAP PO BPM/BRM and Cloud Workflow Integration
- Possess good understanding of SAP PO/CPI B2B capability for EDI integration.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as good organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have the ability to work independently and to work within a team environment.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and tools.
- Experience on multiple projects involving multiple process areas: P2P, O2C, R2R, Manufacturing
- Experience with ABAP proxy development experience to accomplish interface requirements
- Wholesale Food Distribution knowledge is a plus
For qualified applicants, Gordon Food Service will consider employment authorization sponsorship (IE: H1B) for this position.