Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
Perrigo leaders put People First, Always. As a Receiving Supervisor, your people will be your number one priority. This Front-Line Obsession mindset will empower your team to reach operations and professional goals. Successful Perrigo leaders:
- Are obsessed with how to best support the front-line, their team;
- Are their team’s advocate;
- Provide high quality support to their team and across the organization by building strong relationships and knowledge of Perrigo’s policies, procedures, and resources;
- Support, practice and lead a safe environment and culture for the team.
- Coach and develop their team resulting in increased trust, engagement and retention;
- Foster an inclusive environment that supports diversity and enables their people to bring their authentic self to Perrigo every day;
As a Receiving Supervisor at Perrigo, you will oversee 20-40 employees working at multiple facilities; will assign tasks and adjust workloads to meet production needs, schedule and monitor training and assess progress of the employees, monitor safety, quality, productivity and use leadership skills to solve problems with employees. This position will share specialized knowledge with management in the development and implementation of on-going processes or special projects and recommend process changes to eliminate repetitive problems and waste. Participate in capacity or budget planning, gather and evaluate information, and make/present recommendations. May test or evaluate equipment or process changes and recommend their implementation or rejection, supervise on-going or special maintenance or installation projects, and move people and equipment between facilities to support the needs of the organization.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred. In lieu of a degree, must have a minimum of 4 years of leadership experience.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership skills, including well-developed communication, performance management and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to provide work direction across multiple production areas.
- Fouryears of production supervision experience.
- Previous experience working in an FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.