First Day Homecare is Hiring!
Private Duty Nurse:
Are you somebody who has a passion for caring for others? Do you love pediatrics or chronically disabled? Good at infusions? Looking for very flexible work while you're in school, or additional work to supplement your current job? If so, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM! First Day Homecare is seeking multiple RNs and LPNs to join our growing organization. As a valued member of our team, you will fill an important role in home and community based services, working in a low-stress position right within patients' homes. We offer flexible scheduling, one-on-one care, weekly pay, 401k option, paid sick time, medical-dental-vision insurance coverage, and referral and time-worked bonuses. Please apply here, and share this job posting with your nursing friends!
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
- Chesaning, MI - Toddler-aged child. 8-10 hour night shifts available.
- Columbiaville, MI - College-aged child. 8-12 hour day shifts available.
- Fenton, MI - Infant-aged child. 8-12 hour night or day shifts available
- Flint, MI - Infant-aged child. 8-12 hour day shifts available.
- Flint/Grand Blanc, MI - Toddler-aged child. 8-12 hour day or night shifts available.
- Gaines, MI - Toddler-aged child. 8 hour day shifts Sun, Mon, Wed, & Sat available.
- Swartz Creek, MI - Adult. 12 hour night shifts Wednesday and Friday. Per diem also available.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional or licensed practical nursing.
- Current license as an RN or LPN in the state of Michigan.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written care plan.
- Current CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair.
- Must have an internet capable device (smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) for completion of electronic care documentation.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the practice of nursing in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and standards for home health nursing.
- Performs physical assessments of clients. May complete comprehensive assessments for client admissions and reassessments at the discretion of the Clinical Supervisor.
- Works collaboratively with other professional nurses and home health aides working with your client.
- Reports changes in client condition promptly to the physician overseeing care as well as to other members of the client’s care team.
- Participates in the development of the client Plan of Care.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice.
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences.
- Follows Agency policies and procedures as well as payor and accreditation requirements.
- Initiates actions to improve the quality of client care and to prevent negative client outcomes. Continually promotes safety and infection prevention and control practices.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
©2020 First Day Homecare, LLC. First Day Homecare is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN or RN license? (Preferred)
- internet capable device? (i.e., tablet, laptop) (Preferred)