Description: To maintain building and facilities
Reports To: Maintenance Lead
Primary Work Area: Production areas
- Maintain equipment in production to produce product in a safe and efficient manner
- Follow GMP, Food Safety, and Maintenance policies
- Provide training or assistance to other employees in use, and handling of equipment
- Assist in enforcing of safety and GMP policies
- Perform upgrades on equipment as needed or assigned by lead.
- Perform preventative inspections and repairs on equipment and facilities and to document inspections and service.
- Assist in response to any foreign material issues that may arise.
- Act as a contact for any contractors that may be doing work in the facility and verify they follow Festida GMPs and rules.
- Any other duties as assigned by lead