Responsible for performing various routine and unplanned sanitization tasks following established procedures and cGMP regulations under guidance of a production supervisor and/or senior management. All shifts available; shift premiums for off-shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow production and manufacturing procedures.
- Perform equipment preparation, sterilization, and assist with filling operations.
- Accurately document data and complete batch records as needed.
- Perform cleaning and sanitization duties as instructed by the applicable procedure.
- Train on and adhere to strict operations procedures, protocols, and batch records
- Train in various manufacturing tasks including, but not limited to: sanitization, component preparation and sterilization activities, and basic operation of equipment.
- Operate production equipment.
- Perform duties in ISO 6, ISO 7, and ISO 8 cleanrooms.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
- Perform all other tasks, projects, and duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to be detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a cGMP environment.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized individual.
- Results oriented and efficient.
- Creative and open-minded to foster an environment in which sharing of ideas is encouraged.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse customer base (internally and externally)
Qualified candidates have a high school diploma, or equivalent, and previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
GRAM supports Equal Opportunity Employment