With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
* Operate one or more complex machines to produce a variety of standardized parts
* Set-up and check parts produced for dimensional and finished specifications and maintain SPC documentation
* Notify Quality of any out of spec parts
* Load machines, make routine or repetitive tool adjustments, including but not limited to taps, drills, pre-set tooling, etc., in order to maintain print specifications and Statistical Process Control (SPC) limits.
* Remove and reset tooling, reset and adjust machine as directed to correct variances
* Recognize and identify tool wear, machine malfunction, dimensional deviation and replace worn or broken tools as needed
* Replace and adjust tooling if machine wipes out
* Keep fixtures and clamping devices clear of chips
* Responsible for quality and checking of own work, requiring the use of simple and complex gauging and measuring instruments
* Work from part drawings, specification sheets and operating instructions
* Complete all quality and SPC documentation, analyze results and take action as required
* Complete all other required documentation
* Complete daily maintenance of machines
* Compete all daily 5S duties
* Successfully complete all tasks for Set Up C progression and possess ability to advance to Set Up B
* Perform these and all other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
* All team members are expected to keep their work area clean, organized and maintain a high level of safety and quality
* Requires a fundamental knowledge of machine shop practices, usually acquired through on-the-job training and experience
* Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, including between shifts
* Ability to proceed on work assignments with minimum supervision or assistance
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to work within High Performance Team (HPT) guidelines
* Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including spelling, grammar and composition
* Requires basic computer skills
* Requires basic math skills
* Ability to read and interpret required paperwork with high degree of accuracy
* Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to tighten and break loose tooling
* Must be able to bend, twist, reach frequently, squat occasionally
* Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. occasionally
* High School Diploma or Equivalency
* Documented mechanical skills or machining (metal working) background
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
To apply, go to parker.com/careers and search for this job. An up to date and fully complete resume containing prior work experience and educational history must be uploaded to the site.
The hiring process includes a series of interviews. The successful candidate must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. The rate range for this job is $18.80 to $23.00.
If your qualifications match our needs and you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted. Please do not call the location for information. Thank you for your interest in this career opportunity with Parker Hannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf