Shipping and Receiving Clerk – Hudsonville, MI –
Join our team and make an impact in a fact paced environment in the automotive and heavy truck industry.
Altron Automation is a custom manufactured automated machinery company in West Michigan. We are all about quality, dedication and integrity. We design, build and execute all in-house, located in Hudsonville, Michigan. Included in our capabilities are advanced manufacturing systems, test equipment, reinforced plastics and prototyping. For more than 30 years we’ve been designing solutions and creating automation with the very best service and engineering team. Delivering results with pristine accuracy is essential to us.
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate execution of the material distribution and receiving function for the organization.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 3-point check of incoming purchasing material
- Accurate receipt of materials in operating system
- Placement of materials in proper inventory locations for prompt retrieval
- Recognition and resolution of shipping discrepancies
- Packaging of outbound shipments
- Picking of materials for jobs
- Identification of excess materials for disposition
- Accurately performs material and inventory transactions within systems
- Be able to safely operate hi-lo and overhead crane as required
- Accurately perform inventory cycle counts
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds properly
- Must possess meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Must possess quality communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess sound problem-solving skills
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Must be able to work well with minimal supervision
- Must exercise team effort to achieve success
- Must demonstrate respect for peers, subordinates, supervisors and customers
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions
- Must fully understand and adhere to maintenance, safety, and quality processes and procedures
- Must be able to maintain a good attendance record
- Must be able to perform all functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodation
See more at www.altronautomation.com
Job Type: Full-time