The Restoration Technician will have a great opportunity to learn of the many problems that exist in homes, how to investigate, identify root causes, how to correctly address water intrusion & mold growth and the enjoyment of helping to restore the indoor air environment and the exterior curb appeal of a home owners property.
Complete Restoration & Cleaning Services is a locally owned 24/7 Restoration Cleaning Company located in Muskegon, Michigan. We provide our services to Oceana, Muskegon, Ottawa, Kent and Newaygo Counties. We provide professional Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold damage clean up as well as providing Power Washing services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be available for routine on-call emergency services and after hour work
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Maintenance and cleaning of restoration equipment
- Maintenance and cleaning of vehicles
- Daily completion of project paperwork, time cards, forms and other necessary paperwork
- Reports to Production Manager and Crew Leader
Job Site Duties
- Take care to protect and not damage customer's contents and property
- Keep job site clean and professional. Leave job site clean at end of day. Organize and remove cleaning tools & supplies from the property.
- Before, during and after photo documentation of project
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Proper use of PPE
- Set up and maintain containment
- Water extraction
- Removal of contaminated materials such as drywall, baseboard, flooring, cabinets, contents, etc.
- Moving of contents
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment and negative air equipment
- Application of antimicrobial products
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in damage restoration clean up preferred, but will train the right individual.
- IICRC certifications welcomed, but not required. Company will provide training, education and certification opportunities for each of our certified industry services. Education is the foundation of our success and is vital to our growth as a team.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined
- Must work well with a team and be self motivated