Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Hackley Community Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers integrated health services to the residents of Muskegon County and surrounding areas. HCC is looking for an Accountant to join our Finance department.
Job Duties (include, but not limited to):
- Payroll processing, preparing payroll checks and reports
- Complete budgets primarily as it relates to salaries, wages, and benefits
- Calculate bonuses for providers (medical/dental) and staff
- Maintain compensation grids
- Assist with audit preparations
- 403b process management
- Assist with 990 preparation as related to salaries in the job duties
- Accounting Projects as assigned
- Minimum associate degree from an accredited college or university in accounting or finance or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of three years' experience in the field of accounting or finance.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
Benefits and Perks:
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and other insurances
Paid time off