Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of duties in the pharmacy department. This person will provide key resources to allow Pharmacists to develop innovative, patient oriented services.
Duties include but not limited to:
Intake of written and call-in prescriptions, verifies and updates patient information, dispensing of prescriptions, receives and stocks incoming medications, prepares reports and performs billing functions.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Completed a Pharmacy Technician training program
- Current license and certification to practice as a Pharmacy Technician in the State of Michigan
- Professional and accurate written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy in work with good organizational skills, good customer service skills
- Motivation to complete job duties and assist other personnel as able
Benefits and Perks:
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
Paid time off