Micron is a 3rd generation precision CNC job shop now in our 69th year. We are a 30-person 2 shift company and serve a variety of industries including fluid power, oil and gas, office furniture, aftermarket automotive and many others.
Essential duties Include:
- Drive sales growth for the company
- Identify prospective clients and build relationships with customers to turn leads to sales
- Initiate the estimating process, review, and submit quotes to customers
- Regularly check-in with customers according to schedule and changes in business conditions
- Update Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and forecasts
- Collect and report data on customer retentions, relationships and growth
- Assist in creating digital marketing and verbal communication marketing
This a full time, first shift position with Health Care Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K benefits, and Flex Time. Pay is commensurate with experience.