As an Team Leader, the primary responsibility is to supervise floor personnel and monitoring the floor activity to ensure that employees are following process. Some of the other tasks and responsibilities are:
- Assign daily tasks to floor personnel
- Supervise floor activity to ensure that parts are being racked, unracked and inspected properly
- Report potential unsafe conditions to the supervisor
- Assist in the training of new employees and coach current employees for success
- Report to management on a daily basis any concerns with production or employee issues
If you have previous team leading experience and are looking for an opportunity to continue to learn and grow in a leadership role, consider joining our team. The hours for this position are 10:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. There is overtime on some weekends.
Benefits are offered after 90 days of employment; medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, vacation pay and more.