Lacks Enterprises is a locally owned and privately held business with roots in West Michigan for over 50 years. With over 20 facilities and 3000 people, we continue to grow. We have immediate opening for shippers and hilo drivers on 2nd and 3rd shift. These roles are fast paced and team oriented!
Each role is a different, so there is something for everyone. As a shipper, you are responsible for loading and unloading semi trucks in a warehouse or production environment, sometimes up to 25 trucks a shift. We ship directly to the customer, so you'll see a variety of sizes and styles of pack every day. More coformtable driving in a production environment keeping the parts moving? We have that too.
If this sounds like something you'd love but have never driven a hilo, we'll train you to grow in to a career that drives you!
We're looking for people who have:
- Confidence to drive safely around people and in tight spaces.
- Patience to find parts and pack that we may not use very often.
- Ability to use a computer for locating parts and delivering them to work stations.
- A desire to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
In return, we offer:
- Prorated PTO upon hire
- Weekly pay
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and holiday pay after 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
Does this sound like a challenge you'd love? Come check us out?