We are the world's leading automotive seating supplier because of our people!
When you join Adient, you’ll play an important role in helping us improve the experience of a world in motion.
At Adient, we care about your character just as much as your qualifications. Because for us, it’s more than the job. It's about committing to your responsibilities.
Creating a global community and empowering your teammates. That’s why we work hard to ensure our employees – no matter the stage of their careers – can see the difference their work makes for our customers and their consumers around the globe.
Repair of welded structures from the production processes. This person will be responsible to repair poor welds per the proper training and validation processes. The job will also monitor part quality requirements per inspection procedures and documents. Perform quality checks as required. Perform daily prototype operations per standard work instructions as required. Maintain organization, safety, and 5S procedures. Follow all welding ODS’s and work instructions. Support welding manufacturing activities as required. The position reports directly to production supervisors.
- Minimum 2 months experience with current Lakewood
- Experience in the use of calipers, metric scales, and mechanical hand tools
- Ability to follow technical documentation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good communication (verbal/written) and organizational skills
- Self-starter with little supervision
- Experience in applying AMS Principles
- Worked in launch environment prior to the start of production
- 40 minutes paid breaks (will vary by work area)
- Work and Life Balance
- Amazing work environment
- New Hire Bonus = $1,000
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision on your 1st day
- 3 weeks Pro-rated Vacation
- Quarterly Plant Performance Bonus and Attendance Bonus
- 401(k) Company Match of 6% and Paid Pension
- Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Shift Premium - $0.75 cents (included on the hourly wage of $17.51)