Kubick Aviation Services, Inc. seeks an Aircraft Mechanic/Technician to join their fun and growing team in Kingsford, Michigan.
The mechanic position is ideal for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can perform direct maintenance on aircraft.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Overhaul, maintain and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment and associated components in accordance with Kubick Aviation Services, Inc. manuals, bulletins, orders and FAA requirements.
- Ensure that the appropriate tagging is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft.
- Be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe work conditions.
- Responsible for signing for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, safe and orderly at all times.
- Process necessary paperwork in a timely fashion.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- $20 – $30 per hour starting pay with ample opportunity to advance based on your knowledge, experience and contributions to the team.
- PLUS $300 monthly to use for your health insurance needs or to use as you see fit.
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan.
- Life insurance and accidental death benefit.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- YMCA membership.
- Company-provided apparel.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Must possess an A&P License.
- 3 years’ experience in General Aviation preferred.
- Experience with Cessna Conquest and Citation aircraft a bonus.
- Keen troubleshooting skills in airframe, powerplant, electric and hydraulic systems.
- Must have own tools and tool box required.
- Ability to follow safe work practices, proper lifting techniques and wear protective equipment.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, crawl, twist and reach; lift objects above head; work in tight spaces; lift of up to 50 pounds, as needed.
- Possess sufficient vision to perform the functions of this position.
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- A professional manner at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Impeccable attendance record, exceptional work ethic, and exemplary time management skills.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at kubickaviation.hirescore.com