The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks temporary Receptionists in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
The ideal candidate is cheerful, personable, and has an ability to take direction and assist nursing staff by performing routine clerical duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RECEPTIONIST.
- Receive visitors in the main lobby by greeting, welcoming, directing, and screening them appropriately.
- Adhere to facility rules; perform duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Direct visitors to units/rooms.
- Address ‘alarm bells.’
- Alert Charge nurses of inappropriate or aggressive resident behavior (leaving the building independently, shouting, swinging) when nursing staff are not present.
- Perform clerical paperwork as assigned.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Charge Nurses in order to address resident care inquiries appropriately and promptly.
COMPENSATION. $10.92 per hour.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE. 4pm – 8pm on Monday – Friday; 11am – 7pm on Saturday and Sunday. Schedule flexibility is required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
- 16 years of age or older.
- High school students encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience not necessary; training provided.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Present a clean, neat appearance and have a courteous manner that is helpful.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at icmcf.hirescore.com
Learn more about the facility at ironcountymcf.com