Heroes apply here!
The Brook of Portland has an exceptional opportunity for a RN/LPN Clinical Business Manager. The Brook offers Independent and Assisted Living care for seniors in our 42 unit facility. This person is responsible with the overall day to day operations of the community including the clinical operations and will work in collaboration with the Corporate Support Staff.
- Employee Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- On call pay
- Mileage Reimbursement for work related travel
- Coordination of services for residents (independent and assisted living)
- Quality management initiatives
- Oversight of Medication Administration Process
- Work with community providers and referral sources
- Communication with residents and families
- Representing The Brook within the community
- Staff oversight, hiring, training and scheduling
- Oversight of food service company
- Oversight of activities
- Billing and payroll processing
- Must have RN or LPN nursing license. (Nothing else will be considered.)
- Desire to work with Seniors
- Able to Work Independently
- Willing to be part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience overseeing staff.
- Have high degree of professionalism/flexibility in performing duties.
- Handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Assist with problem resolution.
- Demonstrates a high level of caring and patience with residents and family members
- On call required