$1500 Sign on bonus
Are you looking for a rewarding position where you can make a difference? Then Atrium Centers wants you to join our team!
We are looking for reliable, change-minded individuals to work with our team at Heritage Nursing and Rehab!
Assist in food preparation and serving. Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in the kitchen and dining areas under the direction of the Dietary Supervisor.
1–3 years previous food service experience in a long term care facility.
Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families; take direction from supervisors, work cooperatively with other employees, even in stressful situations.
Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance and take pride in their work.
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Focus on family and work life balance
- Telehealth Access – See a physician from the comfort of your own home
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Free will preparation and travel assistance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement – Further your career with our support!
- Discounted meals on-site
Who we are:
Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
We want to thank all of the dedicated nurses and healthcare workers who continue to fight this pandemic from the frontlines. We appreciate your time and consideration as you explore the next steps in your career – and hope you join us as we continue to fulfill our vision of "shaping the future of transitional care by being the preferred choice".
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time