- Motivation, dedication, respect, attendance and a smile!
- Previous experience in a bakery or food manufacture is a plus but not required (we will train you!)
- Must be able to stand and walk for an 8-hour day; lifting up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
What we offer:
Benefits to joining our talented community
- Steady 40 hour workweeks with paid overtime
- Learn to Earn training program to increase hourly rate (the more you learn the more you earn)
- Medical, dental and life insurance after 60 days
- Holiday pay and generous vacation package
- Employee Stock Ownership and Purchase plan
- Complimentary GED assistance
- Enjoy parties, celebrations, and of course, lots & lots of awesome breads
Hourly wage rate:
The starting rate for our Entry-Level production and packaging operator is up to $12 per hour depending on skill level and physical demands.
Premium rate for Night shift Team Members is an additional +$1 per hour.
We are critical infrastructure and during the COVID 19 National Emergency, we require everyone to wear masks at the plant, constantly keep hands clean, apply social distancing and perform COVID 19 testing as needed. Good attendance is very important to us; we need our Team Members to be at work when they are scheduled