The Herman Miller Group Digital team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need a Digital Product Manager to help us get there.
The digital landscape is fast-moving, and we're looking for someone who sees innovation and has a passion for turning innovation into practical solutions. In this role, you will assist in creating, developing, and coordinating Herman Miller Group's 3D modeling and augmented reality (AR) strategy, implementing a set of digital products. You will be a key factor in enabling growth in our newest 3D and AR experiences for contract and consumer clients, building out a catalog of models and implementing best practices for visualization and configuration.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Actas the champion of the user's needs.
- Collaboratewith Product and Engineering teams on internal and external bugs and feature improvements.
- Defineproduct features and requirements and leadthe implementation of new digital products and/or digital product updates.
- Ensureall necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented according to Herman Miller testing guidelines.
- Fostera culture of customer-centered design throughout the organization.
- Identifyopportunities and trends from the digital marketplace, analyzing relevant vendors and keeping an eye toward our competitive landscape.
- Managevendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Researchand maintainknowledge of emerging technologies and how they may optimize current business practices.
- Utilizeanalytics and customer research to measure product effectiveness and to direct future product development.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree in IT,Business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in product or delivery management, preferably within digital.
- A passion for and understanding of digital products and marketplaces.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition.
- A deep understanding of the contemporary digital ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence decision making and creative concepts.
- A history of delivering consistent results with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools in the Herman Miller office environment.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.