At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We're always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location:850 76th Street S.W. - Byron Center, Michigan 49315
Role will respond to incoming requests for service via phone, email, instant message, or voice mail. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user requests and escalating incidents where appropriate to maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) expectations. Log all incidents in the incident management solution and track through to resolution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to phone calls, emails, and voice mails from all areas of the organization and from independent operators supported by the Company.
- Log all incidents into the Incident Management solution and track through to resolution.
- Conduct level one incident determination using documented procedures and available tools, and document and/or update the ticket accordingly.
- Ensure incident resolution by initiating and tracking incident assignments to technical resources and/or vendors and by keeping the customer updated on the status of the incident resolution.
- Perform restorative and maintenance actions either remotely or at the end-user's location to resolve end-user's incidents using troubleshooting and technical skills.
- Ensure timely escalation of incidents by documenting the impact to the customer and by assigning an appropriate severity and target resolution time.
- Initiate escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented targets.
- Maintain confidentiality of Company and client information accessed through issue resolution/research.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Information Technologyor related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- One year experience in Computer Support or Information Technology or related area preferred. HDI, A+, and/or ITIL certifications preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills to work with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to present ideas/resolution in a user-friendly language.
- Customer focused, detailed, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment.
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills. Basic knowledge of tools used to assist customers and provide timely resolution.
- Experience with call management, incident resolution and escalation strongly preferred.
- Technical writing ability to document incoming calls and procedures helpful.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows.
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.