At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We're always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location:850 76th Street S.W. - Byron Center, Michigan 49315
Role will be responsible to assist with the installation, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of third- party hardware or system software utilities. Participates in project designs and upgrades of hardware or software systems within assigned IT area. Administer and support the Control-M and VSE PCS Scheduling Software Tools. Assist infrastructure team with testing and upgrades as needed.
- Assist with monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting issues for production scheduling across the enterprise.
- Must have previous experience with job scheduling tools and a clear understanding of job scheduling requirements.
- Assist with upgrades of scheduling software.
- Coordinate production schedule changes and mainframe program changes as requested.
- Work with Application support teams on schedule design and coordination of production changes.
- Work closely with IT Command Center and provide 2nd level support on production issues.
- Work with Infrastructure team on any system administration-related issues pertaining to the application server(s).
- Assist infrastructure team with testing and upgrades as needed.
- Identify issues and resolve basic to semi-complex issues. Work with senior engineers and other IT teams to ensure proper escalation and resolution of issues.
- Responsible to respond to system issues on an "on-call" basis as scheduled.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelors required or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Control-M scheduling- certification in area preferred
- Experience with Control- M job scheduling, AFT, MFT, and application integrator.
- An understanding of the various computer platforms across the organization.
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills; good customer service skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, decision making and attention to detail skills needed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and escalate issues when needed, ability to shift priorities as business needs.
- Must participate in an on-call rotation.
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.