Tenneco Powertrain (previously Federal-Mogul) has rewarding opportunities for Production Operators at our Greenville, MI facility! Production Operators may fill openings in any of our departments including Bearings, Bushings, Material Prep., Shipping &Receiving, and Quality. We are currently offering a $500 lump sum bonus after the completion of 90 work days!
Why should you apply for a position with Tenneco Powertrain?
The Greenville facility has been in operation for 80 years as a leading supplier of bearings, bushings, and washers to the automotive and industrial markets. We have strong ties to the local community and are committed to providing a rewarding work environment for our employees.
The general duties of ourpositions include but are not limited to the following:
- Operating machinery and other industrial equipment to produce bearings, bushings, and washers for the automotive and heavy duty industries in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for producing quality parts
- Reading blueprints
- Use ofgages
- Setting up and troubleshooting pieces of equipment in minimum time
- Use of computers to input and retrieve data
- Working in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE & CALL 616-754-1207 OR 616-754-1270.
OPEN INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD ON FRIDAY MAY 21, 2021 BETWEEN 12PM - 3PM AT OUR FACILITY LOCATED AT 510 E GROVE ST, GREENVILLE, MI 48838.
Position requirements and experience:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required
- All shifts may require daily or weekend overtime
- The individual should have the ability to be licensed anddrive powered industrial trucks, lifts,
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment hairfollicle drug screen and background
- Must havea High School Diploma or GED
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Wages! Employees have the ability to make up to $18.87/hour after 4 months of employment and up to $19.02/hour after 5 months of employment. We also offer a 2% shift premium for 2nd shift workers and a 5% shift premium for 3rd shift workers over our base wages.
- Competitive vacation, medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401K, short term disability, life insurance, and a
health savings account available!
Please note: The company reserves the right to to discontinue the $500 lump sum bonus program at any time and without any notice.
Come and grow your career as a Production Associate with Tenneco Powertrain today!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled