If you are interested in a long-term career with a well-established, growing organization consisting of a team of skilled and dedicated employees, you should consider an opportunity at Trans-Matic. We provide a full benefits package including medical/Rx, dental, vision, flex, life insurance, EAP, 401k with match, profit sharing program, vacation, tuition assistance, and much more.
Trans-Matic Manufacturing Company is an industry leader in deep drawn metal stampings, progressive die stampings and value added assembly solutions. We have 53 years of experience in deep drawn metal stamping with three locations providing solutions to customers here in the U.S. and around the world. We serve the automotive, lock hardware, compressor, appliance, fire prevention, medical, pharmaceutical and plumbing markets. Please check us out online at www.transmatic.com.
Trans-Matic is a family owned & operated, climate controlled environment.
Have primary responsibility for maintaining personal computers (PC) and PC applications for a multi-plant operation. This individual will also provide assistance with network administration, communication support and ERP support.
1. Manage and maintain the upkeep of the company's PC’s, including but not limited to:
- Recommendation and purchasing of appropriate upgrades
- Troubleshoot problems and repair machines
- Be primary point-of-contact for user questions
- Maintain an inventory of PC’s and users
2. Provide network administration, including but not limited to:
- Maintain daily and weekly network backups
- Maintain network security, groups, distribution lists
- Add/remove network users (ID’s)
- Add/remove email users
- Provide network users with Internet access, as needed
- Maintain volume/drive integrity
- Test and maintain system updates prior to roll-out
3. Provide communications support, including but not limited to:
- Add/remove telephone stations on the switch
- Add/remove voice mailboxes
4. Assist users in streamlining their job functions through the use and understanding of PC applications, including but not limited to:
- Provide application development support for PC applications (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Assist with writing macros for spreadsheet applications
- Assist with forms and template development for word processing applications
5. Develop general working knowledge of ERP system (i.e., Plex), including but not limited to:
- Customer label creation
- Primary point-of-contact for OSP send/receive issues
- Password resets, including generic ID’s
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to support occasional travel as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3 years minimum experience working in administering or managing personal computers (PC's).
- Detail oriented with a high regard for accuracy.
- Familiarity with MS-Office applications.
- Familiarity with networks.
- Experience working with Microsoft products (i.e. Server, SQL, Exchange)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.