Sales & Retention Specialist
Hunters Glen (HUN)
Are you a customer service professional looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on this exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Sales & Retention Specialist to oversee the process and ensure the residents in our rental homes are satisfied. If you have experience in a rental property environment, we want to talk to you!
Sales & Retention Specialists are responsible for the satisfaction and retention of Lease Purchase Program (LPP) residents and Sun Homes Sales customers. They are also responsible for LPP renewals, LPP sales, resident retention promotions, swift responses and resolution to resident service requests, 90-day inspections, and service cost management.
1 Assist manager with developing and implementing effective methods for retaining residents during and after their current lease terms expire.
2 Conduct new LPP resident community orientation and home walk-through, including the completion of commencement inventory checklists.
3 Support manager and office as needed by showing homes to prospective residents, answering phones, and collecting and posting rent.
4 Develop and implement methods to maximize resident satisfaction through effective and timely responses to community and LPP service requests.
5 Maintain systems that provide the level of service needed to maximize customer satisfaction while effectively managing costs with budget.
6 Manage the 90-day inspection program, which include conducting inspections as needed for LPP residents.
7 Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a multi-unit or multi-state rental property environment
* Strong organizational, multitasking and customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of basic construction and/or maintenance practices
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles
* Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
* Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
* Comprehensive Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
* Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
* 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* Identity Theft Insurance
* Legal Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
* Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
* Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty