Rapid Integrated Solutions LLC, (RIS) https://ris-us.com/, is a prominent organization in the Engineering services industry. Employees at RIS can expect to receive/gain/learn/experience a variety of benefits including:
- Learn/use 3D modeling software in a comfortable office settings.
- Work on light to heavy industrial projects Nationwide and Internationally in multiple industries
- Gainfully challenge and advance yourself with lifelong career potential.
- Full-time positions available
- Starting at ($15/hr) plus overtime rate of time-and-a-half
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using Autodesk Inventor Software to convert hand sketch and technical documents into 3D models and drawings.
- Work in team environment comprised of project managers, fabricators/welders, general contractors.
- Employment location: 314 West Board Street, Murfreesboro, NC 27855
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: none required, however, experience is beneficial.
- Comfortable with mathematics and geometry
- Apply the Golden Rule daily: Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Good work ethic
- Paid Holidays
- (1 week) Paid Vacation after first year of employment.
- Join cash match Simple IRA retirement plan after first year of employment.
- Earn annual performance bonuses.
- And more
Work with a team that knows that it is important to listen to team members and their insights. RIS leverages the latest engineering software to help general contractors and fabricators put together small- and large-scale industrial equipment and structures. Using our technical skills and expertise to help others be successful. Some of our Customer include Google, Amazon, Army, Navy, NASA and others. Industries service are Oil & Gas, Commercial and Retail facilities, Transportation, Material Handling, and many more. If you want to help us work on setting new standard for engineering excellence RIS might be the place for you. Feel free to contact us to submit your resume today for further review.
PH: 1(616) 560-7562