Operate with the highest level of integrity by being honest and fair.
Incorporate excellence in all that we do.
Embrace diversity by respecting the rights and dignity of all people.
Provide for the health and safety of our guests, team and environment.
Reinvest in the communities we serve.
Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.
The primary responsibilities of a Store Manager include but are not limited to:
- Ensure EVERY guest receives outstanding service.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop positive and enthusiastic staff members.
- Oversee daily store operations including employee supervision, inventory management, and category audits.
- Implement suggestive selling and create strategies to promote excitement around all current sales and promotions.
- Maintain a safe, friendly, and clean environment for our customers, vendors and employees.
- Implement procedures to control shrink, expenses and payroll.
- Proven success as a Retail or Restaurant Manager.
- Ability to work varied hours/days. Responsible to provide coverage on all shifts, and be available for store emergencies and calls 24/7.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
In return, we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Ongoing training and development
- An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment