The Herman Miller Group Technology Team is building a customer-centric, digitally-enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're driving new revenue growth and creating frictionless internal processes through our innovative technology solutions, and we need an IT Analyst Technical Architect to help us get there!
This position offers the chance to work in a highly collaborative team environment in a large enterprise with an international presence.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Work in a collaborative team environment to support an international network of firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless APs
- Assist in the development, testing, and deployment of network standards
- Developing and maintaining network diagrams and process documentation
- Participating in 24x7 on-call rotation
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- Four to six years of experience
- Experience with Cisco and Cisco Meraki Router/Switch/Wireless device configuration and troubleshooting
- Fortigate firewall configuration
- DNS/DHCP/IPAM experience (prefer Infoblox)
- Pulse Secure VPN
- F5 Load Balancing/SSL offload experience (or similar)
- Riverbed WAN Optimization experience (or similar)
- Experience with QoS
- Cisco DMVPN
- Fortinet ADVPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Cloud networking experience (AWS preferred)
- CCNP (preferred)
- Agile project management methodology experience
- A team player and self-starter who is able to communicate effectively
- Experience with EIGRP/OSPF/BGP
- HA configurations and management
- Datacenter remote site/WAN connectivity experience
- PKI Layer
- 2 technologies experience
- Ability to work Eastern Standard Time zone business hours.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.