Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Do you have a passion for supply chain and data? Are you inspired by telling data stories, building technical solutions, and empowering business leaders make the best decisions possible? Are you excited about automation and optimization?
Leverage data, derive actionable insights, inspire change, innovate – come join us to make a difference every day!
You will provide strategic, analytical, and technical support for supply chain business intelligence activities, putting customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do.
- Partners with stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document business requirements
- Partners with business teams to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports
- Designs, develops, and maintains reports and analytical tools
- Performs ongoing monitoring and refinement of reports
- Provides technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools
- Identifies and analyzes errors and inconsistencies in the data and provides timely resolutions
- Translates data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to convey information to management
- Creates written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations
- Creates ad hoc reports and views on a frequent basis to assist management in understanding, researching and analyzing issues
- Teaches and advocates the use of business intelligence tools across levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field with experience in Supply Chain.
- Expertise in PowerBI and VBA required. SAP BW and HANA experience desirable. PowerAutomate/PowerApps knowledge would be a bonus.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, self motivated, ability to learn quickly.
- Innate curiosity and bias to action with expertise in identifying, defining and executing project plans.
- Phenomenal teammate - invested in the collective success of the team and project outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.