At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We're always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location:850 76th Street S.W. - Byron Center, Michigan 49315
Role will be responsible for strategizing, developing, implementing and support messaging and collaboration services at SpartanNash.
- Hands on administration experience with Exchange Hybrid, Domino / Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies, such as, Azure, OneDrive, Yammer, SharePoint, Teams, Skype Audio Conferencing, Zoom.
- Stays up to date on O365 changes MS releases around each O365 product including Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint, etc.
- Expertise in Lotus Notes and Domino with hands on Users migration to Exchange online, Notes applications migration to SharePoint.
- Provide technical expertise, strategic planning / governance and recommendation for managing and exploring Office 365 to meet business needs.
- Develop and manage a governance model for Office 365 changes / services with projects and other Microsoft Online Services such as Azure, Azure Active Directory and other SAAS services.
- Drive adoption of Office 365 services and develop workload mappings between business processes and collaboration services.
- Lead activities around O365 licensing, experience in managing user access and counts.
- Develop, Maintain and update O365 governance documentation with O365 product owners.
- Maintain PowerShell scripts used to manage\support the O365 environment for multiple apps--Azure, SharePoint, Groups etc.
- Partners with IT and other workgroups for the integration of applications that support Office 365 solutions.
- Provides training on O365 solution offerings, SharePoint as well as IT orientation and security training.
- Assists staff with troubleshooting complex technical issues experienced by internal and external customers.
- Provides system support and maintains uptime as defined within the IT acceptable standards.
- Performs application maintenance, e.g. system parameters, user permissions, etc.
- Addresses production issues experienced by O365 users.
- Maintain the O365 Online infrastructure (Dev, Test, Production & Disaster Recovery)
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10-12 years of experience in managing messaging and collaboration platform ( Lotus Domino, Exchange, Sharepoint)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Lotus Certified Administrator (CLP)
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Experience configuring and administering email compliance/journaling/archiving solutions
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft Exchange/O365 Administration and Migration
- Experience in IM solutions such as Microsoft Teams
- Experience in email compliance/journaling/archiving
- Experience in Messaging Systems including but not limited to O365, Microsoft Exchange, CES, Lotus Notes/Domino Servers, InTune, MobileIron and LDAP
- Fundamental understanding of network and Internet concepts (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell
- Working knowledge of ADFS, SAML, AD trust, AD permissions and AD delegation
- Proficiency in performance monitoring and mail flow troubleshooting, Log analysis and error resolution
- Ability to read and interpret related system logs, statistics and database queries
- Proven skillset in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Microsoft Windows, VM and Linux administration
- Comfortable working with all levels of employees; including senior management
- Effective communications skills; written and verbal
- Self-starter with proven track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated effectiveness in complex problem-solving situations
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interface with vendors, customers, clients and other departments and respond to requests both in written and verbal form
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.