The Engineering Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate tracking of assigned projects. This is done through the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all engineering road map project are understood and have a clear definition of done.
- Ensure that all development iterations support and adhere to the engineering roadmap timeline.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Degree in the field of engineering or technology related field.
- Experience as a project administrator in the engineering and manufacturing sector.
- Solid product engineering background, with understanding or hands-on experience in engineering development, design validation, and process validation.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong working knowledge of a defect tracking tool.
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Professional development assistance.
- Referral program.
At AvaSure we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.