- Qualify for and be physically able to operate a lift truck in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conduct daily maintenance checks on the truck assigned such as checking the proper oil and water levels, etc.
- Responsible for reporting all mechanical defects to the supervisor.
- Keep accurate and legible records as required.
- Be able to work in any area throughout the plant.
- Be able to high stack product containers and stage finished goods for transfer.
- Be able to use rotary head for dumping.
- Must ensure trailers are chocked properly and that dock plates are placed in trailers properly before loading and unloading
- Keep work area clean and clean foreign material off of the forklift as you using before the end of your shift.
- Report all damage to forklift and any other company property to your supervisor.
- Responsible for making sure your immediate forklift is full of gas for the following shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have good attendance and work record.
- Be able to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Responsible for observing all safety rules and regulations set forth by ConAgra Brands.
- Will comply with ConAgra's GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy).
- Available to work different shifts and overtime including weekends
*Must have an active Driver's License
*Be mentally and physically able to perform the entire job.
*Must pass the ConAgra Brands lift truck test.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.