Lighthouse Lawn Care is a veteran-owned, fully insured/licensed landscaping company serving Southeastern Michigan, including St. Clair, Macomb, and Oakland counties with high-quality, year-round groundskeeping. We pride ourselves on providing excellence in grounds care. We offer competitive pay and training, and we have an urgent need for lawn-cutting crews. We are offering a $300 bonus to dependable employees that will be paid upon reaching 90 days of employment. If you enjoy physical labor and love working outside, joining our warm-weather crew may be perfect work for you!
- Work with tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge trimmer or axes
- Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, snow blowers, chain saws, etc.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, hedges using appropriate equipment
- Perform upkeeping tasks such as such as aerating, mulching, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming
- Rake, mulch, and compost leaves
- Maintain and repair tools and equipment
- Install irrigation systems, retaining walls, planters, etc.
- Follow all company safety procedures and protocols
- Top employees retained for snowplowing/snow removal.
Lighthouse Lawn Care is a veteran-owned employer.