This is a part time position. The Residential Support Staff assumes responsibility for providing support, care, treatment, and development of residents in a variety of settings, including licensed adult foster care group homes (general or specialized), transitional training residence and housing for semi-independent living.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that residents are granted all rights and respect due
- Help the residents create and maintain a comfortable, homelike
- Assist residents as needed in meeting their goals as outlined through the person-centered process, including assistance with:
- Social skills and community integration
- Grooming and hygiene needs, including bathing, toileting and
- Daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning and
- Transportation (providing and/or skills training) for appointments, skill building or community integration programs, and various
- Administration of medications and
- Food preparation per individualized dietary
Household and Documentation Requirements
- Performing a variety of housekeeping duties, including cooking, cleaning and
- Documentation on a variety of both paper and electronic forms, including medication and treatment administration sheets, daily logs, program data, progress notes, incident reports, and vehicle pre-trip
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities required to perform this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.