Production Line Leads
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking Production Line Leads to work at our sauces, and pickles processing facility in Holland, MI. Successful candidates must be willing to contribute improvements suggestions and ideas to help continue the success of our facility. Ideal candidates must be safety and quality orientated along with demonstrate adaptability and willingness to work in a team orientated, fast paced work environment. This position requires individuals to perform general production duties in a food manufacturing environment following strict quality and safety standards.
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts including second, third & weekends and holidays
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short-term disability
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HAS) with Company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Starting Pay Rate $18.63 an hour
- Rate after certification of 2 lines $19.42
- Rate after certification of 4 lines $20.15
New Hire Bonus Program
*$300 - After 3 months*$400 - After 6 months*$800 - After 1 year
Monday-Friday, including some weekends 5:30pm -6:00am
A successful candidate in this role is a fast learner, likes to observe and recommend changes to improve their jobs. Feels comfortable working with mechanical equipment. Candidates in this role will have plenty of opportunities to work overtime, and opportunities to be trained on different jobs and earn higher wages. This is an ideal job for somebody looking for long term career with a stable, reputable company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- At the end of production, make sure everything is shut down and perform the required paperwork.
- Enter the HACCP results in the computer at the beginning of the shift.
- Set the cap code and case code by entering the appropriate information into the computer.
- Prepare line for production at the beginning of shift or when switching to different products.
- Obtain all necessary paperwork and information for each production day.
- Must learn the safe and proper operation of the packaging filling equipment.
- Perform set-up, start-up and changeover procedures for the equipment as needed.
- Responsible for clean-up of the equipment after smash-ups or misfeeds.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to your Supervisor, Team Leader, or Line Technician.
- Performing Good Sanitation Practices (GSP's) when handling equipment.
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Perform all required observations and training timely and as scheduled.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.