The Screener will utilize approved processes, systems, protocols and tools, screens incoming colleagues, providers, vendors and visitors entering Trinity Health facilities by following established CDC or other regulatory guidelines and internal procedures. Documents and maintains compiled screening information as necessary. Reports to manager or identified escalation resources any issues or concerns and identifies person(s) who do not pass screening and/or compliance screening requirement guidelines per approved protocols.
What the Screener will do:
- Monitors, organizes and keeps work areas sanitized and clean. Screenings may be required to take place outside the doors to Trinity Health facilities in order to maintain appropriate protection inside the buildings
- Ensures testing related supplies are properly maintained and available.
- Provides masks as needed. Educates those desiring to enter facilities on the practices and protocols for entry and re-entry.
- Perform specific health screening of persons entering Trinity Health facilities following established regulatory and Trinity Health guidelines and internal procedures
- Check temperature (no touch) and screens for symptoms by asking colleagues, providers, vendors and visitors a series of questions or ensuring that inquiry systems or electronic applications are used and that persons are approved for entry.
- Reports to manager or other identified escalation resources any person(s) who refuses and / or does not pass the screening and / or compliance screening requirement guidelines.