Weller Truck Parts, one of the Nation's re-manufacturers of medium and heavy duty drive-train components is seeking to fill a Warranty Failure Analysis Technician to join our team.
This position requires a self-starter and will report directly to the warranty manager. The failure analysis technician will assume the role and be recognized as an expert in the remanufacturing process, driveline failures, and warranty procedure.
This team member will be expected to continuously expand their knowledge on new and existing driveline products and failure modes.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Failure analysis efficiency & quality of work
- Must have an excellent attendance and punchuality history
- Keep work area clean and organized - 5s system
- Customer service skills
- Complete failure and customer reports
- Disassemble, inspect and isolate the root cause unit
- Focus on safety and continuous improvement
- Continuous education on new parts, products, and failure modes