- Perform tests using laboratory equipment to test raw materials, blended materials, and finished product to ensure quality standards are met. Adheres to the Quality Management System.
- Procure and set-up equipment, instruments and materials used in performing scheduled tests or experiments.
- Perform a variety of technical duties in the laboratory to include performance of routine tests and examinations, assistance in the set-up of experiments and the collection and recording of data.
- Compile data and reports out-of-specification materials.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Operate plastic injection mold machine for testing of plastic.
- Maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment.
- Clean and sterilize laboratory and laboratory equipment.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of routine laboratory records.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Safety Requirements: Understand and follow all WMC Health & Safety Practices. Report all injuries and unsafe work conditions. Attend mandatory safety training and request additional training as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift