Grade, sort, or classify plastic scrap by size, weight, color, or condition. Transfer material to and from the department.
- Adheres to WMC’s quality management system.
- Grade and sort plastic scrap parts according to factors such as color, species, length, width, appearance, and quality to ensure correct processing and usage.
- Discard inferior or defective parts or foreign matter, and place acceptable products in Gaylord containers for further processing.
- Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Record grade or identification numbers on tags.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands to ensure standard quality specifications and requirements.
- Transfer materials, supplies, or products between work areas, using a forklift or manual methods.
- Safety Requirements: Understand and follow all WMC Health & Safety Practices. Report all injuries and unsafe work conditions. Attend mandatory safety training and request additional training as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.