The Material Handler operates fork trucks to transfer materials in and out of semi-trucks throughout the warehouse, including staging and removing raw material and/or finished goods from the Extrusion Production Lines.
- · Adheres to WMC’s quality management system.
- · Maintains an organized warehouse storage system.
- · Inspects product load for accuracy and safely moves materials throughout the warehouse including staging and removal of materials and finished goods in the Production Extrusion area.
- · Sorts product before loading/unloading.
- · Manually or mechanically loads or unloads materials from pallets or other transport vehicles.
- · Secures materials or products for transport to designated areas.
- · Works closely with the Warehouse Team Lead and Production Supervisors to maintain the required inventory levels at Production Extrusion area as stated by SCM.
- · Reviews daily schedule of production work orders and stages all required raw materials.
- · Moves controls to drive propane-powered trucks and transport material between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- · Safety Requirements: Understand and follow all WMC Health and Safety Practices. Report all injuries and unsafe working conditions. Attend mandatory safety training and request additional training as needed.
- · All other duties as assigned.