Tekton needs an impressive Hospitality Specialist to join our Operations Team. You will follow a detailed cleaning routine to ensure that all Tekton employees work in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Regular duties include mopping, vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting, and otherwise maintaining our break rooms, bathrooms, meeting rooms, offices, and public spaces.
Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: Starts at $18/hr.
Some specific role responsibilities
- Complete scheduled duties quickly and efficiently, re-prioritizing when unexpected needs arise
- Review meetings and events each day so that you can anticipate what areas may need special attention
- Assist with setting up and tearing down events, including our weekly company lunch
- Maintain inventory and reorder supplies
- Comply with appropriate safety and regulatory requirements
- Assist with Front Desk and Fulfillment Center duties as needed
- Communicate with the Operations Team about building, security, and property concerns
Education, experience, and skills
High school diploma or GED. It’s not important to have a degree in a specific field or background in a specific area. What’s more important is that you are smart, capable, competent, hardworking, and exceptionally trustworthy.
Location and hours
This is a full- or part-time hourly position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.