Tekton needs an impressive Retail Fulfillment Specialist who can process all retail customer orders from start to finish and uphold our high standards for quality, speed, and accuracy. Your top priority is to ensure that we meet user demand. You will also help to advance our warehouse processes by collaborating with other team members and actively contributing your ideas.
Type: Full-time or Part-time
Shifts: First and Second
Pay: Starts at $16/hr.
Some specific role responsibilities
- Process retail customer orders through replenishment, assembly, picking, packing, and shipping steps
- Identify physical constraints in the Fulfillment Center; assist in developing solutions that eliminate those constraints
- Give feedback about our current processes and help FC leaders create a culture of continuous improvement
- Keep your workstation and surrounding areas clean, organized, and safe
- Follow strict inventory procedures and participate in regular cycle counts as needed
- Follow all company and FC-specific safety guidelines
- Work on your feet for the entire shift and repeatedly lift 20-45 pounds
- Operate material handling equipment
Education, experience, and skills
Experience in fulfillment, distribution, assembly, shipping, quality control, or general warehouse work could be helpful, but is not required. You must be able to use basic technology effectively, like email and our warehouse management system.
Location and hours
This is an hourly position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Part-time employees are required to work an average of 20 hours per week.