This position provides technical expertise and guidance to AvaSure sales staff and to potential customers before a purchase order is received. The Technical Sales Engineer will ensure understanding of hospital capabilities and of AvaSys to facilitate the sales process.
- Complete technical questionnaires from prospects and existing customers.
- Assist with Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Serve as resource for technical calls with prospects.
- Assist in the testing and demonstration process for prospects.
- Ensure seamless handoff of technical information to project managers once a PO is received.
- Create and follow up with Engineering and Support teams with customer requests for new development or configuration change.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Professional Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ technical support experience
- BS- Computer Science or related.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Previous sales experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospective customers and internal staff
- Strong understanding of hospital technology
- Strong understanding of Virtualization, Windows Server OS, Windows 10.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time.
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Yes- work from home flexible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Changes may be temporary or permanent.